https://i2.wp.com/golftheoaks.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/Free-golf-seminar-oaks.png?fit=1920%2C1080&ssl=1 1080 1920 Teesnap Developer https://golftheoaks.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/logo.png Teesnap Developer2020-01-21 14:49:352020-01-21 14:51:43FREE Golf Seminar
We have had such great success and positive feedback on hosting Phil Immordino’s “How to produce a successful event” that we are bringing him back again for 2020!
We would love to have you join us for this FREE seminar and lunch on February 27.
You are welcome to bring members of your committee, just RSVP us with the names in the link below so we can be ready with handouts and materials, as well as an accurate lunch count. If you have any questions, feel free to email me at email@example.com or call us at 608-837-4774 ext 4.
“How to Produce a Successful Event”
Selling Major Sponsors and Much More
Thursday, February 27th, 2020 :: 8:30am to 1:00pm
8:30 AM | Registration
9 AM | Seminar Starts
10:30 AM | Break
11:45 AM | Seminar Conclusion
12 PM | Lunch
The Oaks Golf Course :: 4740 Pierceville Road, Cottage Grove, WI
Not only will you participate in a free in-depth seminar covering the above topics, but you will receive the tools necessary to take your golf tournament to the next level and enjoy a free networking lunch!
- Hole 1: Define Your Purpose and Goals
- Hole 2: Staffing Your Event with a Volunteer Committee
- Hole 3: Choose the Right Tournament Format
- Hole 4: Finding and Negotiating with the Golf Course
- Hole 5: Selling Sponsorship
- Hole 6: Promoting Your Event
- Hole 7: Recruiting Golfers
- Hole 8: Contests – Everyone Needs to be a Winner
- Hole 9: Games – More Games, More Fun
- Hole 10: Gift – Show the Quality of Your Organization
- Hole 11: Prizes – Give Everyone Something
- Hole 12: Signage – Give Yourself Credibility
- Hole 13: Photos & Videos – Offer Lasting Memories
- Hole 14: Auctions – Raise A Lot of Money
- Hole 15: Awards Ceremony – Fun and Upbeat
- Hole 16: Timeline – 6 Months
- Hole 17: Budgets & Insurance – Watch Closely
- Hole 18: Wrap-up and Follow-up – Add to the Future
To register, please call 608-837-4774 x 4 or click below:
ABOUT THE SPEAKER
Phil Immordino, President, GTAA
Phil Immordino has been involved in the golf industry for more than 25 years. He travels the country giving seminars on, “Selling Golf Tournaments,” “How to Produce a Successful Golf Tournament,” and “Recruiting and Motivating Volunteers.” Mr. Immordino consults with golf courses, manufacturers, suppliers, distributors, golf tournament directors, golf instructors, and golf course designers, assisting them in increasing their business.
- President – GTAA
- Author, “How to Produce a Successful Golf Tournament”
- Speaker, Nationwide
- Tournament Director, 100’s of Golf Tournaments
- Salesman, Represented 20 PGA Tour events
- Radio Talk Show Host, “Golfers Report”
- TV Producer, “Desert Golfer TV Show”
- Promoter, “Cadillac Outdoor Golf Show”
- Publisher, “For Golfers Only”
Whether you’re hosting a large-scale charity golf tournament or a simple pancake breakfast, our experienced team is available to assist you with every detail.
Not only do we aim to give you the best experience possible, and we’re here to work with your budget to make it happen. If you’re representing a charity, because we know that every penny counts! No matter the size or occasion of your golf event, The Oaks has an affordable event package to suit your needs.
Contact Shaun at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 608-837-4774 ext 4. We’d love to chat and answer any questions you may have!