The fee schedule below is based on twelve hours. As you plan your event, you should allow time for both setup and cleanup. The rental time must be strictly adhered to so that additional fees will not be charged. A twelve-hour period is adequate for most events.
Our schedule for payment is:
AT THE CONTRACT SIGNING:
• $2000 (Non-refundable reservation/security deposit).
• This deposit is deducted from the total contract.
SIXTY DAYS PRIOR TO EVENT:
• Contract balance to be paid in full. No exceptions.
Fees include use of 30 round banquet tables (60 inch diameter, seat 8), fifteen 8ft tables for
place cards, gifts, buffets, etc. and 250 white resin or brown fruitwood chairs for up to 250
guests. Any additional tables and chairs that are needed will be rented and added to your final
invoice. The Oaks will provide full setup and tear down of tables and chairs.
Full Facilities – includes main ballroom pavilion, ceremony space, and catering kitchen
• $4,900 for weddings Friday-Sunday
• Monday-Thursday: Contact your coordinator for pricing.
• $500 (Paid when contract balance is due in full.) This will be payable to The Oaks golf
course in the form of a check that will either be cashed after the event for damages or
returned in full.
• The damage deposit will be returned ten days after the event, provided the facilities
pass managerial inspection.
• Failure to pass inspection will result in a charge assessment, which will be deducted
from the damage deposit. If the charge exceeds the deposit, the signer of the contract
will be billed.
• Two hours are provided at no charge. This time is for rehearsal only, not decorating.
• The rehearsal will be scheduled on a date prior to the wedding and may not be on the
specific day or evening before.