Wedding and Event Fees
The fee schedule below is based on 12 hours. As you plan your event, you should allow time for both setup and cleanup. The rental time must be followed so that additional fees will not be charged. A 12-hour period is adequate for most events
Fees include use of 30 round banquet tables (60-inch diameter, seat 8), 15 8-foot tables for place cards, gifts, buffets, etc. and 250 white resin or brown fruitwood chairs for up to 250 guests. Any additional tables and chairs needed will be rented and added to your final invoice. The Oaks will provide full setup and tear down of tables and chairs.
Includes main ballroom pavilion, ceremony space, and catering kitchen
- $4,900 for weddings Friday-Sunday
- Contact our event coordinator for Monday-Thursday pricing.
$500 paid when contract balance is due in full. This will be payable to The Oaks Golf Course in the form of a check that will either be cashed after the event for damages or returned in full. The damage deposit will be returned 10 days after the event, provided the facilities pass managerial inspection. Failure to pass inspection will result in a charge assessment, which will be deducted from the damage deposit. If the charge exceeds the deposit, the signer of the contract will be billed.
Two hours are provided at no charge. This time is for rehearsal only, not decorating. The rehearsal will be scheduled on a date prior to the wedding and may not be on the specific day or evening before.
Wedding and Event FAQs
What facilities are available?
The Oaks Event Center is a 6,300 square foot tented facility with double French doors to welcome your guests. It comes with chandeliers, ceiling fans and a polished concrete floor.
We also offer a ceremony site that can be repurposed and used for additional dinner seating or a cocktail reception area.
- 2,000 square feet accessible from the event center
- Close proximity to the main ballroom pavilion
Do you provide food and beverage service?
The Oaks Golf Course will provide a fully staffed and licensed bar for your event, as included in the rental agreement. Hosted refreshments are available to your guests and packages can be customized to fit any budget or taste.
Food may be purchased from The Oaks or brought in from any reputable, licensed caterer.
All caterers are responsible for:
- Loading, setup, cleanup and removal of goods, equipment, furniture and supplies, as well as trash removal.
- Cleaning of the catering tent area thoroughly.
- All dishes and flatware required for the meal, including water glasses and water service at tables.
- The Oaks Golf Course will provide all bar supplies and glassware.
Do you provide setup of decorations or table settings?
You are responsible for the decoration of your tables. Linens, napkins, flowers, decorations, candles, chair coverings and ties can be set up by you or your vendors. Once the final contract is signed and payment is received, a time can be decided for you to come in and begin decorating. The Oaks Golf Course would be happy to handle all setup of your decorations for a small fee. An estimate will be given 60 days prior to the event once all details have been decided. Linens, napkins, chair coverings and ties can all be provided by The Oaks will be set up by us as well.
Your chosen caterer will be providing flatware and any dishes needed for dinner service. They will be responsible for setting that up on the tables prior to the event starting. They will also be required to clean up those items from the guest tables.
What is your policy regarding flowers and additional decorations?
Florists and/or decorators are responsible for:
- Loading, setup, cleanup and removal of decorations, supplies and furniture.
- Removing trash – in appropriate containers – to the trash container provided at the rear of the building.
- Making sure that you use no open candles (candlesticks). All candles must be enclosed with glass or a surround higher than the candle when used on tabletops. No fireworks, sparklers or floating lanterns are allowed. It is our suggestion to use LED candles, when the tent is open, as the air will blow out any votives.
- Helium or gas tanks should be placed in a non-public area to assure safety.
- If you are planning to use very large arrangements or interior fountains, let us know in advance so we can be certain to provide for security and maintenance.
- Our agreement with you will specify a time when all goods, equipment, furniture and supplies can be brought into the facility. It will also specify a time when these items must be removed.
How do we secure a date?
Contact our Event Coordinator Melissa at 608-957-9792 to discuss available dates and go over any additional questions you may have.
Once the completed contract is signed and the non-refundable deposit is received, the date is yours.
Is there anything else I need to know?
Your safety is our primary concern at The Oaks Golf Course and Event Center. In order to assure the well-being of your guests and preserve our facility, we have instituted the following policies:
- Any modifications to light fixtures and electrical connections must be approved by the event coordinator.
- Portable heating and air conditioning units may be rented through The Oaks.
- Smoking is not permitted in the event center at The Oaks Golf Course. Smoking is permitted in the outdoor reception area or any area outside of the tented structure. Ashtray receptacles will be provided. A fee will be charged and and deducted from the damage deposit if receptacles are not used or if smoking occurs under any area of the tented structure.
- Materials such as rice, confetti, glitter, sparklers, silly string and birdseed are prohibited. Bubbles may be used outside only.