FREE Golf Tournament Seminar!
We have had such great success and positive feedback on hosting Phil Immordino’s “How to produce a successful event” that we are bringing him back again for 2019. We would love to have you join us for this FREE seminar and lunch on February 28. You are welcome to bring members of your committee, just RSVP us with the names in the link below so we can be ready with handouts and materials, as well as an accurate lunch count. If you have any questions, feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 608-837-4774 ext 4.
“How to Produce a Successful Event”
Selling Major Sponsors and Much More
February 28th, 2019 :: 8:30am to 1:00pm
The Oaks Golf Course :: 4740 Pierceville Road, Cottage Grove, WI
Topics covered include:
- Setting Goals & Defining Purpose
- Staffing Your Event & Recruiting Volunteers
- Finding & Negotiating with a Golf Course
- Choosing the Right Tournament Format
- Promoting Your Event
- Filing Your Field with Golfers
- New Games & Contests
- Obtaining Gifts & Prizes
- Time Lines & Budgets
- Going to the Next Level
Not only will you participate in a free in-depth seminar covering the above topics, but you will receive the tools necessary to take your golf tournament to the next level and enjoy a free networking lunch!
- 8:30 am: Registration & Continental Breakfast
- 9:00 am: Seminar “Take Your Event to the Next Level”
- 10:30 am: Vendor Presentations
- 11:45 am: Conclusion
- 12:00 pm: Lunch & Networking
To register, please call 608-837-4774 x 4 or click below:
About the Speaker
Phil Immordino, President, GTAA
Phil Immordino has been involved in the golf industry for more than 25 years. He travels the country giving seminars on, “Selling Golf Tournaments,” “How to Produce a Successful Golf Tournament,” and “Recruiting and Motivating Volunteers.” Mr. Immordino consults with golf courses, manufacturers, suppliers, distributors, golf tournament directors, golf instructors, and golf course designers, assisting them in increasing their business.
- President – GTAA
- Author, “How to Produce a Successful Golf Tournament”
- Speaker, Nationwide
- Tournament Director, 100’s of Golf Tournaments
- Salesman, Represented 20 PGA Tour events
- Radio Talk Show Host, “Golfers Report”
- TV Producer, “Desert Golfer TV Show”
- Promoter, “Cadillac Outdoor Golf Show”
- Publisher, “For Golfers Only”
Let Us Host Your Next Outing!
The job of coordinating the golf outing for your office, company, charity or other special event can be a daunting task. Maybe you know a lot about this kind of event planning … or maybe you drew the short straw in the vote! We know and understand not only what you face, but the importance of the event itself.
It may be your once-a-year opportunity to gather and reward a sales staff. Or raise funds for your charity. Maybe it’s our 30th high school reunion. No sense in leaving this all-important event in the hands of rank amateurs. Bring your golf outing and event business to The Oaks and you’ll be in good hands.